From USD $1950
- Volunteer with one of the few Conservation-Focused Shark Diving Companies in SA!
- Be trained as a marine research assistant, interact with sharks and gain essential skills for your future career!
- Students, Post-Graduates, Early-Career Scientists and Marine Biologists are encouraged to apply!
- We have a 100% safety record over the 20 years we have been operating.
Our volunteer programme offers a unique opportunity to be involved with groundbreaking research studying white shark populations and their behaviour, shark and ray diversity and abundance, fish biology, marine debris accumulation and ocean conservation. During your stay you will gains hands on experience in the field playing a vital role in data collection and data management. You will also gain work experience on our White Shark Cage Diving Tourist Boat, and will have ample opportunities to enter the cage yourself. You will see and learn about a wide array of South African marine wildlife, and be involved in exciting projects aiding the surrounding community and environment.
Please complete both steps to join the programme
1. Please read our brochure for details before you apply online
2. Apply online below