Trip and transport times*
WSDC operates 1 to 3 cage diving trips per day, with trip meeting times ranging from early morning to midday. Each cage diving trip usually runs for approximately four and half hours.
Travel time from Cape Town is roughly 2.5 hours.
If you opt to make use of our transport service, collection times will be confirmed on the day prior to your trip.
*Exact times vary due to seasons, tides, sea and weather conditions, number of daily trips, shark activities, etc. The final/24 hour weather and sea report will be reviewed on the day prior to the dive and the trip time schedule and subsequent transport pick-up times will be advised via e-mail on the day before the dive.
- Towels are available free of charge
- Underwater digital camera rental (including memory card, which you take home with you)
- Video footage of your trip available for purchase
- Alternative meal options for passengers with specific dietary requirements, by prior arrangement only
- We generally have shark sightings through the year, however, please bear in mind that sightings of wild animals can never be guaranteed. In the unfortunate event that you do not have shark sightings during your trip, we do not offer refunds but we will provide you with a voucher (valid for two years) allowing you to join us for another trip free of charge on a date of your choice (dependent on availability).
- R400pp from Cape Town or close surrounds