- Early departure from WSDC crew house/headquarters
- Light breakfast and beverages on arrival
- Briefing on safety and what to expect during the trip
- Boat ride to the dive site (approximately 15 to 20 minutes)
- Cage is dropped at the diving site and guests are allocated diving gear
- Guests take consecutive turns in the 8-man floating cage for an up close and personal encounter with Great Whites
- When not in the cage, guests can enjoy onboard refreshments and sightings of the White Sharks and other sea life from the viewing deck of the boat
- Anchor is lifted and the skipper heads back to the dock
- Back at the White Shark Diving Company crew house, guests enjoy a late lunch while watching the video footage of their trip
- Overnight stay at accommodation of your choice, from backpacker options to five-star luxury.
- Early departure to WSDC crewhouse and Shark Cage Diving as per Day 2.
- Transfer to overnight accommodation in Cape Town.
- Table Mountain/Cape Point/Constantia winelands for wine tasting.
- Guided safari at Aquila or Inverdoorn game reserve, including optional overnight stay or return transport to Cape Town.
- Unplanned itinerary – a guide and vehicle can be arranged to facilitate an array of experiences in Cape Town and its close surrounds. These activities involve additional costs. We can make recommendations according to your preferences and requirements.
- Towels are available free of charge
- Underwater digital camera rental (including memory card, which you take home with you)
- Video footage of your trip available for purchase
- Alternative meal options for passengers with specific dietary requirements, by prior arrangement only