Should the weather prohibit us from going to sea on any of these days or should you wish to replace a shark cage diving day with another adventure, we can offer customised guided day tours such as:
- Whale Watching, boat-based and scenic flights: This extraordinary experience allows you to view our oceans giants at sea. This activity is only offered during the whale season, June – December each year.The activity can be added to a shark cage diving day where you can join back-to-back shark and whale boat trips or take to the sky for areal whale viewing during a scenic flight along the coast.
- A Day in the countryside: Join an educational tour at the Panthera Africa sanctuary and rehabilitation centre for BIG wild cats and visit the Klein River Cheese Farm to enjoy a cheese tasting at this quaint family farm. Drive through the scenic countryside and stop at the Stanford Valley Farm for a superb Manor House lunch and to finish off your day, stop at one of the local wine farms or breweries for a wine, craft beer or gin tasting en-route back to your hotel.
- An Outdoor Adventure day: Go Tree Top Zipling through the breath-taking Hemel and Aarde Valley (Heaven and Earth valley) before joining an amazing Quad Biking Tour through the vineyards and up the mountain for panoramic views of the bay and make a few stops at stunning wine farms for a quick tasting along the way. To end off this day, enjoy a late lunch in a spectacular setting while visiting one of the exquisite vineyard restaurants.
- Mix & Match – select from a variety of local activities to create your own day adventure:
- Tree-Top Ziplining in the Hermanus Valley
- Quad Biking through the vineyards and mountain
- Horseback adventures along the beach and mountain
- Off the grid/eco stay in the milkwood forest tented camp cottages
- Visit the Big Cat sanctuary and rescue centre.
- 5 star day-Spa at the tranquil Grootbos nature reserve
- Day or overnight Safari for wild-life viewing
…and much more…