Shark cage diving voucher
- Destination: Gansbaai
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: R1650 excl transport
- 1 Voucher includes: A Shark Cage Diving Tour for one person, including light meals and beverages, onboard refreshments, educational talk by our Marine Biologist and or Marine Experts.
- Optional Transport: R500 pp (Round trip)
What better way to celebrate Sweet Freedom than to embark on an incredible Ocean Adventure that will blast your senses with Sun Shine, Fresh Air and Salty Sea Water! Rejuvenate your soul, and reset your mind! Nature has made an incredible come back while humans have been sheltering in doors – the air tastes sweeter and the skies are clear!
Our Shark Cage Diving Voucher represents a sparkle of hope for the future – when life returns to normal, and the wild ocean greets us once again with open arms! We will be free to explore, and experience all the wonders that mother nature’s abundance offers us!
White Shark Diving Company is one of a handful of ethical, Conservation focused, Shark Cage Diving Tour Operators on the planet! We offer the once in a lifetime opportunity to experience Bronze Whaler Sharks, Great White Sharks and the elusive Seven-gill Cow sharks up-close and personal, in an unforgettable experience!
Who could resist the Gift of Adventure? Our Shark Cage Diving vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase, * and are also transferable*, should the bearer wish to pass the voucher on to family or friends as a gift.
ONCE BUSINESS RETURNS TO NORMAL WE SHALL CONTINUE WITH OUR STRINGENT SANITATION AND STERILIZATION PROTOCOLS AT OUR PREMISES, IN OUR VEHICLES AND ON BOARD OUR VESSEL. ALL EQUIPMENT UTILIZED ON LAND AND AT SEA IS STERILIZED BEFORE EACH TRIP. WE HAVE ALSO IMPLEMENTED ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES, AND MEDICAL PRACTICES TO SAFEGUARD THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND STAFF.
More about our Shark Cage Diving and Viewing Adventure
- Our videographer and Marine Expert captures all the excitement on video once the diving and shark activity begins. The captain is authorized to make any changes to on board trip activities based on safety measures and shark activity.
- Shark activity takes place on and just below sea level. No scuba gear or diving certification is required as the free-floating cage is attached to the side of the boat and guests use a simple breath-holding technique for effective underwater viewing as sharks pass the cage.
- Kindly bring your own towel as we are deeply committed to all conservation efforts during the current water crisis and will have minimal towels available.
- Underwater digital camera rental is available (including a memory card, which you take home with you).
- Video footage of your trip available for purchase.
- Alternative meal options for passengers with specific dietary requirements, by prior arrangement only.
- We generally have shark sightings through the year, however, please bear in mind that sightings of wild animals can never be guaranteed. In the unfortunate event that no sharks were sighted during your trip, we do not offer refunds but we will provide you with a non-transferrable voucher (valid for two years) allowing you to join us for another trip free of charge on a date of your choice (dependent on availability).
- From Cape Town or close surrounds in our air-conditioned vehicles with free WiFi
- Private vehicles/road transfers or helicopter transfers are available on request.
Vouchers payments are processed via the secure Payfast system. Once payment is successful you will receive your unique voucher by email.
Voucher purchases are non-refundable.
Vouchers are valid for 3 years from date of purchase.
Voucher transfers are limited to 1 transfer per voucher, and instructions to transfer will only be accepted by the registered purchaser.
On arrival at our crew house on the day of your dive, please present your voucher to one of our staff members to activate on our system.